Friday, September 23, 2011

Personal Success

Not to brag or anything today but I just want to go over all my successes that I enjoyed throughout this whole summer, it'll help my mind get over things and help me give the self-esteem and confidence to conquer the obstacles that keep popping up in my path. But holy shit, so many things just keep on trying to take me down, though I will not let them. I'ma just make a list.

My successes:
1. I made consistent effort to talk to people in my summer classes, well at least when I wasn't tired.
2. Talked to people I would have never otherwise met in class just by randomly striking up conversations.
3. I did a lot of research studies to save money up for my DJ equipment.
4. I started cutting my own hair, which is pretty scary but fun. I also made my hair look pretty good, very "edgy" look and balances out my face.
5. I have found very good sources and structure in finding and downloading new music.
6. I re-did my music library to have all 320kbps songs and have found ways to tag my music well.
7. I ended up exercising, swimming in particular, every other day.
8. I have learned how to use and make this blog and the other one.
9. I attempted and learned penny auctions is not very trusting thing to go on to and, more importantly, learned how unethical businesses can be.
10. I have become a super cleaning freak.
11. I DID REALLY WELL ON THE OATS!!!!!!!! =)
12. I learned to shop well on-line including knowing sites with good deals.
13. I have begun to learn how to meditate.

No comments:

Post a Comment