Friday, September 9, 2011

Locked Out

Have you ever had times when you felt like you were locked in whatever you were doing day after day and you just wanted to get out and lock yourself out from that inner prison?

Well, be careful what you wish for. I am locked outside of my apartment and staying over at someone else's (thank god he was here). Anyways here I am attempting to resist my desire to play Halo Reach while I am writing my first post to this blog.

The reason why I am starting this blog and not just writing a private journal kept to myself is for several purposes:
1. Making a public blog would help me keep a consistent journal
2. I want to be able to vocalize any opinion that I have freely to others
3. This will help me better my abilities to communicate with others by helping me write better.
4. I'm a narcissistic cunt who loves myself.

For #1, I've had trouble keeping a consistent journal in that I'd write a journal daily for like a month, but then I would stop. A public blog has a lot of cool gadgets and things I can play with so that I'd be more likely to come back. Furthermore, making something public would give me some kind of motivation to continually write a journal log.

I have this thing where I believe that you should have the courage to vocalize any opinion you feel or at least the ones you strongly feel. No I don't mean ones that might get you into jail or lose all your friends. I mean the opinions that you might not normally say or things that people not like you for even if you feel strongly about it. So on this blog I will say things that people will probably disagree or even be against but I shall vocalize everything that I feel bearing the thought that people might not like me for it.

For #3, simply put, by writing consistently I shall be able to write better and eventually better my communication skills. Verbalizing my thoughts is tough for me disordered brain.

Finally, I'm a narcissist so screw you and listen to what I have to say.

So right now, I don't have my wallet, nor my phone, nor my keys... I am hungry as hell waiting for someone to feed me. Well maybe this is good for me in that I am so used to just take out food and eat whatever at any time I want that this starvation will help me get on track. Well anyways done with my first post and I am going to watch something to keep my mind off food.

No comments:

Post a Comment