Monday, October 17, 2011

The Beginning of Fixing the Predicament

So here I am in the same predicament like before, but worse. I feel the loss a bit heavily this time and it seems to be corroding my mind again. It seems things have compounded itself today but you know, I have to use this issue to motivate myself further and resolve the issue.

The solution to problems like these is to not neglect the emotions I have right now and use them to my advantage. Through pain, one can build character and have more control over my emotions. I must not rush these feelings and make sure I feel them fully for myself to grow to become a better person.

One thing to note, was I really in the right here acting the way I did and thought the way I did. I admit those feelings were true and existent, but remember adhering to morals you firmly believe can make you become a much better person. Just remember, they were never right for you. You deserve better. YOU are the one that gave in. Now, pull away, pull away indefinitely. This is not something you want to be a part of because it's all psychological and not beneficial in any way. Persistence is good but not for ones that are ones that you shouldn't get involved with.

Well anyways, to fix a problem, just because you have addressed the temporary issue does not mean it won't happen again. What I must do is begin the long journey of developing a habit that will fix my problem. It WILL be hard and arduous and tedious and boring and not immediately gratifying, but in the end the rewards are great.

And so...my journey begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment